Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog Drought

Yes, I know. I haven't posted anything thing July 28th. I've just decided that this is called
"Blog Drought". After a very rainy summer, we haven't had rain in Missouri in about 2 months...
and I'm in a similar situation of drought, though my lack is of TIME!
Too much to do, too little time. This weekend is the first weekend in almost two months that we didn't have anything scheduled outside the home... but of course there is all that mundane stuff to do, like cooking, cleaning, laundry, ironing, dusting, paperwork
I have so many things to share, but too much else to do right now. I'll try to catch up later :)
(Famous last words...)

1 comment:

Amy Q said...

Its ok we will pray for RAIN! We look forward to hearing more when time comes. But its ok if it doesn't ~ you are doing many more important things! Being a wonderful wife, mother and teacher!
Blessings,
Amy Q